Forums

Description of your first forum.

Forums

Postby zackg » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Well, I have a month of being back home before I move to Milwaukee so I have some time to get these forums structured to most benefit the project and finally get some people joined. By August 1st all Greenway Coast and Tenmar claims should be open and ready for concept art and modelers.
zackg

Re: Forums

Postby SGMonkey » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:34 am

Sounds cool zackg. Will be nice to see some life in here. Argonia is my most anticipated province too.
Also, I will eventually get round to creating or adding a theme to the forum. I would ideally like to finish off the PC one first. Few niggly bits to finish off here and there.

EDIT: I see you've been busy rearranging the forums! haha

One thing to bear in mind. When you create a new forum. You need to go to ACP>>General>>Board features and press the button "Submit and enable quick reply in all forums".

I think that's the only I've noticed you've missed. You've got permissions and what not under wraps by the looks of it. But if you ever get stuck with anything (Not that i think you will) then just send me a message.

Lastly, please check for me that you are able to go to ACP>>Maintenance>>Backup Tick "Download" select all and perform a backup. It will be for the best if you are able to keep a folder of backups somewhere safe. I also do a backup of all the forums once a week (when i remember) but its best to be safe.
SGMonkey
Site Admin

Return to Announcements